On this 1 day workshop learners will further develop their knowledge and skills in producing professional audit reports.
In this workshop you will:
- fulfill the pre-requisites for NHS Digital Clinical Classification Service CCAP;
- learn how to plan understand the structure of a report;
- debate the key elements of the information gathering process;
- define the difference between general findings, conclusions and recommendations;
- understand how to collate information to produce a comprehensive report;
- participate in group re-cap activities; and
- practice skills in writing general findings, conclusions and recommendations.