This 1 day workshop is essential to support information governance toolkit requirement 516. This is a participant-focussed interactive learning event responsive to the challenges faced by coders in this complex area.
In this workshop you will:
- review all national standards pertinent to a mental healthcare setting;
- consider social factors that influence mental healthcare;
- identify mandatory co-morbidities in a fun-packed storybook;
- match national coding standard statement relating to injuries, poisonings and external causes;
- undertake a key learning points activity for ICD-10 Chapter V Mental health disorders; and
- interpret clinical annotations and apply national standards using real-life mental health scenarios.