This 2 day workshop is aimed at advancing knowledge of diseases and interventions that feature in this specialty.
In this workshop you will:
- select the correct option for classifying some of the more challenging COPD scenarios.
- interpret clinical annotations and apply national standards on coding signs and symptoms.
- understand what sepsis is and review the standard associated with this diagnosis.
- classify falls scenarios
- review the standards associated with coding poisonings and adverse effects, diabetes, infections and drug resistance.
- consider the different types of stroke and codes available to classify this diagnosis.
- interpret and classify real diagnostic imaging reports