This 3 day workshop will support experienced Clinical Coders in their study to gain accredited status. It includes theory and practical activities in a range of ICD-10 diagnoses and OPCS-4 procedures to reinforce national coding standards.
In this workshop you will:
- gather lots of useful exercises to use in your own revision time;
- review exam techniques;
- undertake a mock exam conforming to NCCQ format;
- learn from feedback provided by past examiners;
- practice applying knowledge in answering quick-fire and case study questions;
- delve into SNOMED………what it is, how it’s used and what the codes look like