On this 2 day workshop learners will be taken through the key standards for classifying neoplasms.
In this workshop you will:
- understand how cancer develops;
- walk-through the national standards relating to metastatic spread;
- test data extraction skills with real-life clinical annotations;
- apply practical coding skills using authentic chemotherapy prescription sheets;
- use our new diagnostic imaging card-matching activity built on common errors identified at audit; and
- benefit from an opportunity to debate challenging case studies with peers.