This 2 day workshop is aimed at advancing knowledge of diseases and interventions involving the musculoskeletal system.
In this workshop you will:
- learn the differences between intra and extramedullary fracture fixations
- view video animations of joint replacement surgery, arthroscopy, SLAP, subacromial decompression, rotator cuff tear, ACL reconstruction, osteotomy DHS, intramedullary fixations and spinal interventions;
- create a table to facilitate application of osteotomy rules back in the workplace;
- interpret clinical annotations and apply national standards using real-life scenarios; and
- explore standards for coding injuries and external causes.
- interpret clinical annotations and apply national standards using real life scenarios.