The Coding Solution Company trainers are NHS Digital Approved with a Training Accreditation Programme (TAP) diploma in learning design and well-equipped to deliver training from the initial standards course through to specialist workshops.
Why choose us for your training needs?
- Experts in the application of national standards.
- Professional coaching - delegates are taught by an expert with extensive coding experience.
- Cutting edge training techniques - developed in collaboration with specialists in coaching.
- Interactive, hands-on learning bringing materials and methods to life in the classroom.
- Avoid 'death by PowerPoint'.
- Courses will equip your staff with the necessary skills and experience to produce good quality coded clinical data to support PbR and local data requirements.
Our bespoke specialty workshops use a variety of learning methodologies designed to provide the ultimate learning experience and include:
- interactive anatomy and physiology sessions - include labelling 3D models, audiovisuals and a range of hands on exercises.;
- a full review of ICD-10 and OPCS-4 coding standards interspersed with short video clips that stimulate learning of diseases and interventions;
- a range of interactive training techniques including card-matching activities, word searches, cloze tests, multiple choice and true and false exercises; and
- true-to-life case studies that use current clinical language to ensure delegates are confident in translating clinical information back in the workplace.
We are continually developing specialty workshops, so if you require a bespoke course please contact us.