You can be assured you are in safe hands.
With a Training Accreditation Programme (TAP) diploma in learning design, certificate in on-line facilitation skills and training delivery I am well-equipped to deliver training from the initial standards course through to specialist workshops.
Why choose me for your training needs?
- Expert in the application of national standards.
- Professional coaching - you are taught by an expert with extensive coding experience.
- Cutting edge training techniques - developed in collaboration with specialists in coaching.
- Interactive, hands-on learning bringing materials and methods to life both on-line and in the classroom.
- Avoid 'death by PowerPoint'.
- Courses equip you with the necessary skills and experience to produce good quality coded clinical data to support local and national data requirements.
My bespoke speciality workshops use a variety of learning methodologies designed to provide the ultimate learning experience and include:
- a full review of ICD-10 and OPCS-4 coding standards interspersed with short video clips that stimulate learning of diseases and interventions;
- a range of interactive training techniques including card-matching activities, word searches, cloze tests, multiple choice and true and false exercises; and
- true-to-life case studies that use current clinical language to ensure you are confident in translating clinical information back in the workplace.
We are continually developing specialty workshops, so if you require a bespoke course please contact us.